Our vision for the Ketchikan community includes a diversified local economy that provides family-supported employment, access to affordable housing and healthcare, a vibrant arts community, and multiple recreational and quality educational opportunities. The community we envision will attract and retain multi-generations of citizens while honoring and recognizing cultural diversity.
The Ketchikan Community Foundation is a permanent fund for the Ketchikan region. Your gifts will be part of a long-term endowment, allowing you to invest in our community’s future and contribute to our quality of life.
Your donation to the unrestricted endowment fund of the Ketchikan Community Foundation (KCF) will:
- Help KCF earn the generous 1:1 match of up to $185,000 to be invested in our fund by the Rasmuson Foundation and ACF, as part of the Affiliate Program over the next 4 years (2017-2020)
- Help KCF earn a further gift of $5,000 annually for immediate community grants to local nonprofits from the Rasmuson Foundation and ACF, as part of the Affiliate Program over the next 4 years (2017-2020)
- Connect donors with causes they care about
- Catalyze community planning between individuals, organizations and governments
- Support local nonprofits through grants and educational training