Helping the Ketchikan Community Foundation makes our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you.
Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Ketchikan Community Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our Advisory Board members.
- Give to the other fund mentioned on the Funds page, which benefits KAYHI seniors through scholarships for college.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate Online (security certified)
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Ketchikan Community Foundation, to us at this address. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate:
- Ketchikan Community Foundation
- PO Box 5256
- Ketchikan, AK 99901
- Contact ACF directly to establish a named fund.
Photo Credit: Ricardo J. Lopez